Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PARENTS I Need your help

I I need your help, especially if you're a parent.
Since I help people ( generally adults) get in great shape and lose fat for a living, why not put together a program that combine the two.
So that is why I need your help.
If you think your son or daughter age 11 to 17 would benefit from a program that is,
° Geared pacifically for their age group

° Gets them in shape quickly and safely while teaching them good life habits

° Teaches proper exercise form
° Teaches proper nutrition
° Accelerates sports specific performance ( for those involved in sports)
° Age appropriate, fun, supportive and motivational atmosphere and most of all boosts self esteem and confidence

I am thinking of starting next week, offering small group sessions 3 * per week at 4:30pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

If you think a program like this would benefits your child please write me back ASAP and let me know if 430 p.m. is good for you.

Tina

Ps: This would be a "kids only group", so I only kids age 11 to 7 would be allowed in the program. Get back to me as soon as you can as I will only take a few kids and this special pilot group.

No comments:

Post a Comment